Today’s devices need to sense, capture data, process information, and communicate with the IoT connected world. We have years of experience in sensor data acquisition and processing. We are experts at enabling control for electro-mechanical devices, building interfaces with products and enabling communication with the internet.
Tismo provides complete electronics and hardware design services, architecture design, Schematic design, Bill of Materials optimization, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design, Prototyping, Functional Testing and Compliance testing. From small-footprint, power-optimized solutions to high-end, rugged systems built around various embedded processors and DSPs, Tismo has designed and prototyped electronics hardware for niches across medical and analytical, test and measurement, industrial automation and IoT domains.
Make use of our experience to select top grade and future ready sensors, processors, microcontrollers and other hardware components for your products. Our team is adept at hazard analysis and developing fail-safe, high-reliability solutions in compliance with ATEX. We are experts at product design, power optimization and certification support.
Leverage our strengths in modeling and simulation of subsystem, reliability and safety analysis (FMEA, FTA) and BOM Optimization to develop robust and reliable products and systems. Our engineering capabilities span-precision analog design, signal conditioning, test and measurement equipment and control systems.
From the high-power requirements of industrial equipment to the ultra-low power management of Internet connected devices, we are adept at employing wired and battery powered approaches for reliable and efficient power management. Our design expertise includes non-contact inductive charging, USB, Power over Ethernet (POE), and more.
Make use of our experienced electronics and embedded systems engineers to add cellular, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RFID, GPS and other types of secure wireless control and connectivity to your product. Our designs are created to meet international standards specified by FCC, CE, UL, IEC etc.
With the Internet of Things (IoT) and enhancements in data analytics and artificial intelligence, sensors are becoming more crucial to collecting accurate data. Sensor technology continues to evolve to meet the demanding needs of the growing connected world.
Leverage our expertise designing electronics that interfaces with sensor technologies for industrial machinery, power and utilities, telecom, instrumentation, semiconductor and security equipment. We have experience working with pressure transducers, liquid level sensors, accelerometers, LVDT/RVDT, inclinometers, load cells, temperature, torque sensors, water quality sensors, gas detection and measurement sensors, optical sensors and a full range of interface electronics.
With over a decade of wireless design expertise, Tismo helps you design and integrate wireless modules based on wireless SoCs available from leading silicon manufacturers like Texas Instruments, Murata, STM, LSR among others. We have the expertise to integrate emerging wireless technologies into product designs as well as architect new wireless based products from the ground up.
Tismo ’s expertise in wireless designs span
- IEEE 802.15.4 and WPAN (Bluetooth) , Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- NFC (Near field communication), LoRa, NB-IoT, ZigBee, Z-Wave
- Wireless LAN and WiMAX integration for embedded applications
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communication
- Power line communication like G3-PLC, Wi-SUN
Power Optimization and Battery Management
Leverage our expertise in low-power designs for small footprint, embedded applications and battery management for portable devices. Our low-power designs ensure power management by decreasing energy usage, saving cost and reducing the impact on the environment.
We implement power management at the hardware and software level. We use energy efficient peripherals and adaptive digital systems to implement low power designs and power aware software programs.
- Power Optimization: Timeout Policies, Predictive Policies and Stochastic Policies
- Battery Management: Battery Fuel Gauge and Battery Calibration
- Power Optimization and Power Management APIs
- Semantic Energy Modes (i.e. off, standby, light, and full)
- Arbitrary Energy Modes (i.e. device specific)
- Dynamic Voltage & Frequency Scaling
- Battery management including monitoring, accounting, auto suspend and auto resume mechanisms
- Design and development of Autonomous Power Manager
- Power Profiling for low power designs
- Clock and power tree architecture design for power management
- Electrical design to control power consumption dynamically
- Power Profiling for low power designs
- Power optimization and power management framework to dynamically monitor and control power usage
Small Form Factor Design
Leveraging our years of experience in small footprint design and small form factor design. We make use of feature-rich, multi-core SoCs with PoP technology and graphic accelerators to develop small footprint, compact designs for the next generation of portable and wearable applications.
Our team has expertise in optimizing space, weight and performance to achieve a balance of ruggedness and reliability. We have worked on small form factor designs for a wide variety of applications in health and wellness, home automation and industrial automation.
- Selection of components meeting functional and performance requirements for lightweight hardware design and small form factor design
- Defining the right interconnect strategy considering performance, small footprint, real estate, cost and durability
- Maintaining IPC standards in creating form factor design
- Performing DFM and DFT checks
- Understanding the thermal impact
- Power management and optimization
- Feasibility Analysis, Architecture and Design
- Component Benchmarking and Selection
- Multicore, multiprocessor based HW designs
- Multilayer PCB design
- Design Review and Consulting
- Power and Performance Optimization
- Prototype Development and Testing
- Product Certification and Compliance
- Component Obsolescence Management
- BoM Optimization
Expertise with PCB design
Analog, digital and RF design
Electronic circuit design with system on module and schematic capture
Wireless systems – Wi-Fi/WLAN (802.11), Bluetooth, GPS, RFID, ZigBee
Power systems – Battery management and solar power management
High speed digital channel design
Design for manufacturability/testability (DFM/DFT)
Design for standards compliance (Safety, EMC/EMI)