Technology that catalyses product development
Navigate the challenges of the product development journey right from feasibility study to prototyping to sustenance, with Tismo’s expertise in software, firmware, electronics, and mechanical design. We have deep domain knowledge across medical and analytical, test and measurement, industrial automation, and IoT domains. Tismo’s engineering services give you the resources, expertise, and responsiveness you need to carry out projects of any size and complexity.
- End-to-end product development services backed by years of experience
- Feasibility studies to evaluate the viability of product ideas
- Product conceptualization using functional simulations and 3D modeling.
- Product architectures, development, quality assurance and testing
How we Work
We follow the Agile and Kanban methodologies for our projects and our project managers ensure timely delivery of the highest quality. Our team creates and iterates prototypes, proves technical feasibility and gathers feedback to understand the user experience.
- Human-centered industrial design
- Digital product design
- Insights and research into product solutions
- Risk management activities, FMEA
- Engineering verification testing and design verification planning.
Comprehensive Quality Assurance for your products
Tismo offers customized testing services for your products. We offer services for both functional and non-functional testing of mobile, web, desktop and cloud applications. We adopt automation to reduce the turnaround time, regression cost, enhance product quality, and minimize human error. We adopt a regression testing model to ensure that the new versions of applications retain their original functions following changes to the software code or incorporation of new features. We have experience with Class I, Class II and Class III Medical Devices and adopt a Risk-Based Testing using Design Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Manual testing
- Automation testing
- Black box testing
- Component and unit testing
- Performance testing
- Stability & scalability testing
- End-user experience of web applications and software products
How we Work
- Well-defined testing methodology
- Requirement analysis, test plan preparation, test case design, execution, bug tracking and reporting.
- Test objectives and strategy prepared in consultation with client team
- Create test cases and prepare the testing environment
- Meticulous logging of the results
- Errors, defects, and bugs are tracked and reported
Peak Performance of your Product through Technology Revamp
Products need to be future proof to remain at the top of the market for longer periods of time. This may require adopting contemporary platforms, new programming languages, web deployment, addressing security risks or new age UI/UX.
Leverage Tismo’s re-engineering expertise to overcome the challenges of your legacy systems. We help you enhance the performance of your product by incorporating new features and functionalities.
We take up the total ownership of re-engineering products, including hardware, firmware and system software. We enhance your products to meet your changing customer requirements and achieve improved customer centricity and satisfaction
- Data migration
- Scalability and flexibility as key design objectives
- Tool-based reverse engineering
- Sustainable engineering
How we Work
- Feasibility studies to find the re-engineering possibilities
- Code walk-through to analyze the existing architecture
- Plan modifications needed to increase the speed and reliability
- Document and analyze recommendations
- Implements the modifications
- Exhaustive verification from the smallest level of the code to the higher levels of architecture.
- Exhaustively testing to check all the functions and all the unexpected conditions