Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
At Tismo, we are firmly committed to delivering our services to the highest possible standard during the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, without putting the health and well-being of our colleagues or our customers at risk. We understand the importance of co-operating with our customers during times of uncertainty to create assurance that the right procedures are in place to ensure the smooth continuation of business. We know that these are extremely difficult and unpredictable circumstances. In this statement we aim to provide clarity on our current approach. Please note that this information may be subject to change over time.
Business continuity and Resilience
We have a business continuity framework in place, which plans for a variety of potential business continuity incidents, including the impact of pandemic illnesses. Although there are a growing number of cases of coronavirus confirmed in countries in which our customers and colleagues are based (UK, Europe, USA and India), we are doing all we can to prepare for every eventuality.
Monitoring the development of the outbreak
As part of our business continuity framework we have a team in place which is carefully and constantly monitoring the development of the outbreak. This includes daily monitoring of the advice and guidance issued by:
- The Government of India, state governments and statutory bodies
- The World Health Organisation (WHO)
- The Governments of the USA, UK and Europe
This puts us in a stronger position to react promptly to support our customers and colleagues, as and when the situation changes.
Protecting and supporting our colleagues
In light of the rapid spread of Coronavirus, we have taken steps to both protect the health and safety our colleagues and to ensure, as far as possible, that they are able to continue carrying out their job responsibilities. This includes:
- Adopting a work-from-home model to comply with the nationwide lockdown in India
- Sending frequent internal communications to provide updates and guidance to our colleagues
Measures to keep software and hardware safe
The Tismo team is striving to ensure business continuity and the smooth progress of the projects, through the work-from-home model. It is natural for our customers to be concerned about the safety and security of the software and hardware, during the course of the work-from-home period. We have adopted the following measures to keep the software and hardware safe:
- The individual Non-Disclosure Agreements of all our team members continue to be in effect during the work-from-home period
- The team members are using multi-level password (Hard Disk, User Log in, VPN, Tismo Server) secured laptops
- All code and IP remain on our internal servers and are accessed through secure VPNs
- During the work-from-home period, all tools used to track progress and issues, continue to be in use. This provides continuous visibility over the progress of projects
- When not in use, the equipment shall be safely stored at the employee’s home or returned to our office
We will continue to carefully watch for new developments as the COVID-19 situation unfolds and adapt our approach accordingly. Please check our email communications for further updates, in the coming weeks. For specific requests and urgent support, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to your point of contact at Tismo.
Stay safe, we will get through this together.