Business Development Manager
Location: Bangalore, India
Tismo Technology is looking for an experienced, passionate Business Development Manager who will relentlessly drive quality, efficiency and excellence in the US and European markets. Tismo provides software, firmware, electronics and mechanical services for IoT, Life Sciences, Industrial Automation and Semiconductor verticals. At Tismo, delivering great experiences to our clients is top priority. The Business Development team catalyses our clients’ experience by ensuring smooth communication between clients and the development team, managing opportunities and accounts, and keeping updated with the latest market trends and next practices. If you are a sales maverick with a flair for negotiation, a knack for managing people and a thirst for sales in Product Engineering services, then Tismo invites you to propel its expansion into the US and European markets.
What we Want
- MBA, B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E background
- 8 to 10 years of experience in inside sales to US/Europe for offshore Product Engineering services
- Experience in leading teams for at least 2 years
- Good understanding of the software/hardware services business in the global markets
- A good track record in sales
- Process-oriented working methodology
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Sales strategy and execution
- Responsible for sales revenues
- Identify opportunities, meet prospective clients, attend trade shows, manage opportunities, and accounts.
- Managing the entire sales process
- Mentor, Train and grow the sales team
- Maintaining the CRM database
- Travel to meet clients in North America and Europe.
Good to Have:
- Strong market research skill
- A sharp focus on goals and a strong approach to exceeding them
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Perseverance, tons of energy and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail, with a good knack for numbers
What you get:
We are looking to rapidly expand our clientele and operations at scale, and at the outset, you will be expected to manage market research, presales lead generation, actively scope, interact and seek out contacts in the industry and beyond. You will be responsible for every aspect of the full sales cycle – developing relationships with clients, negotiating contracts, tackling legalese and closing deals, creating and countering proposals for clients, and managing accounts.